A way of allowing those near & far to enjoy and/or relive our fun times together. We invite you to come along!
Please note all pictures are the property of Laura O'Donnell and may not be used without permission.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Bathing beauty Katie Beth
Summer + kids = fun!!
Just a little chilly . . .
time to lay on a warm patio with your girlfriends! Caleb is a very early reader! One more time around the patch on the golf cart then a nap - a fellow can only handle so much fun in one day!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Awesome posts! I'm very jealous too, we here in California don't have enough flat green space to use a slip and slide so we have to live vicariously through you Missouri tykes! The happiest of birthdays to Joy and Audrey - it seems like both are having a lot of fun. I'd like to see a quilt from Joy by the time we get out there :)
2 comments:
Awesome posts! I'm very jealous too, we here in California don't have enough flat green space to use a slip and slide so we have to live vicariously through you Missouri tykes! The happiest of birthdays to Joy and Audrey - it seems like both are having a lot of fun. I'd like to see a quilt from Joy by the time we get out there :)
Isn't it fun tuckering out the little ones! Have a great day you 2!! Love from Wisconsin. ~mel
Post a Comment