Shane e-mailed us a bunch of the pictures he took over graduation weekend several of which I've used in the blog. He had so many good ones tho (no surprise) I've put together a group for you to enjoy. We'll start with the pre-graduation dinner and proceed from there. 

This shot was taken from the second floor of our office while Pat, Lindsey & I were at the airport waiting (& waiting) for Ty & Jerilyn. In the shot below Gino's is the green building with the sign board out front.




After our long quarter block treck to dinner we enjoy fresh made pizza.

A very happy family after graduation.


Pat & I are very, very proud of both Ryan & Joy. It was definately a team effort.

Relaxed finally!!
Family shot with cousin Tiffany and her son Eli. We were so glad they could make it to celebrate with us.
Tyler & Jackson just chillin (literally - it was pretty cool on Sunday)
The canine crew of Felix, Chief, Packer and Dexter.
Pat had a chance to take Shane, Ryan, Joy & Katie flying on Sunday. Above Pat & Shane in the Pilot's for Christ Mooney aircraft.
Here we document Katie's very first flight with Papa. She was very calm.
Seth & Noah checking out the basement at the Anderson House. As many times as I've toured the house this was a first for me too.
Pat's motorcycle a Victory Kingpin. He and Shane were able to take a ride and check out the flood waters coming up on either side of 65 Highway. We are used to this but it is pretty amazing. The earthen dikes are progressively lower going away from the road so the water doesn't cover the road but it gets pretty close!

Well - that's it. The last of the photos from our weekend. Thanks for all your comments. It's fun to know friends and family all over can enjoy this time with us. See Alex - I told you I'd try to get this all posted for you!!
The party's over . . . . . . . (but there will always be another)

2 comments:
Great pictures! Glad to hear Seth didn't suffer a major head injury. What we didn't know was that Katie actually went flying with Papa! How did we miss this historic event?
Great catching up on your family events via your blog. :)
Post a Comment