Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Christmas videos

I didn't take many videos over Christmas since I was too busy enjoying everyone but here are two you may enjoy. Katie, Natalie and I had a 'quiet' corner in the living room and I was fortunate enough to get the two of them on video. If you are insulin dependent you might want to watch your blood sugar!

This was taken New Year's Eve while we were discussing what game to play. Not actually playing the game yet, just discussing it! The kids were ready for bed (Audrey brought her old, old nightgown - much to her mother's dismay) but they were right in the thick of it. I believe Shane was voting Ryan 'off the island' - gotta love brothers! I would like to point out that for our New Year's buffet we did make an attempt at healthy eating.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was wondering what was up with that nightgown!