A way of allowing those near & far to enjoy and/or relive our fun times together. We invite you to come along!
Please note all pictures are the property of Laura O'Donnell and may not be used without permission.
I am still amazed that Frank was that old. He always seemed the youngest of the bunch, the perpetual baby. Maybe because he was a baby in the era of Lucky, B.J., and the rest and that's how I think of them.
Anyway, he will be sorely missed. Rest in Peace Godfather.
Aw...I remember FRANK climing on top of me when I was sleeping, he kept on slipping off my silky pajamas and finally just spread out all fours and laid across my chest and went to sleep. I laughed to myself at how many times he slipped from one side to the other. Good memory.
3 comments:
Aw. . .we will miss you, Frank. You were the most laid-back cat ever.
I am still amazed that Frank was that old. He always seemed the youngest of the bunch, the perpetual baby. Maybe because he was a baby in the era of Lucky, B.J., and the rest and that's how I think of them.
Anyway, he will be sorely missed. Rest in Peace Godfather.
Aw...I remember FRANK climing on top of me when I was sleeping, he kept on slipping off my silky pajamas and finally just spread out all fours and laid across my chest and went to sleep. I laughed to myself at how many times he slipped from one side to the other. Good memory.
Post a Comment