A way of allowing those near & far to enjoy and/or relive our fun times together. We invite you to come along!
Please note all pictures are the property of Laura O'Donnell and may not be used without permission.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Little Oaks
This is a short song about an acorn in your pocket. Notice Noah's cast is off and he is down to just a brace. The doctor said his arm is healing beautifully. Good thing - baseball is right around the corner!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow these are great! Thank you for posting them, I was starting to wonder...
You guys must have fun going to these all over again. Too bad my Mr. Robato costume wash trashed a long time ago - they could probably use them.
I'm not surprised he was flirting with the girl either - she looks like a little Lindsey :)
Thanks, guys. I'll take that as a compliment. It looked like he was having a good time, whether he was flirting with the girl next to him or completely ignoring the hand motions and picking at his wrist.
2 comments:
Wow these are great! Thank you for posting them, I was starting to wonder...
You guys must have fun going to these all over again. Too bad my Mr. Robato costume wash trashed a long time ago - they could probably use them.
I'm not surprised he was flirting with the girl either - she looks like a little Lindsey :)
Thanks, guys. I'll take that as a compliment. It looked like he was having a good time, whether he was flirting with the girl next to him or completely ignoring the hand motions and picking at his wrist.
Post a Comment