A way of allowing those near & far to enjoy and/or relive our fun times together. We invite you to come along! Please note all pictures are the property of Laura O'Donnell and may not be used without permission.
Enjoy a spring evening in rural Missouri!
Sniff. Bee-a-utiful! Are you trying to make Tyler and Jerilyn jealous? By the way, the sun is shining AND it's raining here.
Very pretty...and so green!
Oh how I miss watching the storms roll in from your porch. Great rainbow pic :) I started writing in my blog. Take a peek there's a surprise for you.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Sniff. Bee-a-utiful! Are you trying to make Tyler and Jerilyn jealous? By the way, the sun is shining AND it's raining here.
Very pretty...and so green!
Oh how I miss watching the storms roll in from your porch. Great rainbow pic :)
I started writing in my blog. Take a peek there's a surprise for you.
Post a Comment