Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day with Katie & Caleb

It is Saturday night and everyone needs a bath at least once a week. Unfortunately our tub was being re-caulked so the laundry sink became a hot tub. Katie loved it and soaked for a long time. The whole 'tub deeper than I am tall' thing really bothered Caleb though.




Then came Sunday morning and Valentine's Day!

The big people say warm weather will come again - but I don't believe them anymore. I'm just going to lie here by the heat vent until I grow out of my jammies.

Look Nana - Breakfast!!

Ryan found a very dapper suit for Caleb - the jacket is black velvet. It was a bit interesting keeping the clip-on tie attached but eventually he forgot about it. You can tell he felt pretty suave & debonair!!


The suit was almost as exciting as the bouquet Nana got from Papa. Nothing says true love like a Snickers bar!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the suit! Caleb, you are a dashing, dashing man. Fun pics with them in the tub too - perfect for 14-15 years from now when little guys and girls come by for dates :)

Cher' Shots said...

Cute cute pics! Did you get a new tub in the laundry room?? All that chocolate reminds me of our road trips! :)
Missing you!