We're working backwards on this one - recently we celebrated Caleb's 2nd birthday so we'll look at that first and then move backwards to Natalie's big #1. The day was so pretty at 70 degrees Pat & I took the bike to Gower. The trees were gorgeous so, of course, we took the backroads! Here are two 'best friends forever' Katie & Audrey.
Gotta love that helmet hair - but Caleb didn't mind.
....and representing Texas A & M today is ..... Katie!!
'Wow Mom - what is it???'
Parenting can be fun!!!
Hi Elmo - I'm Caleb . . .
But Mom I've already opened one!!
Caleb's audience
First wheels
Test Drive
Caleb is in his "Elmo phase' so Joy made him an Elmo cake
Hi Elmo - I'm Caleb . . .
But Mom I've already opened one!!
Caleb's audience
First wheels
Test Drive
Caleb is in his "Elmo phase' so Joy made him an Elmo cake
and SINGING at me. (I love Aaron peeking over)
Happy Birthday Caleb!!
Here Jackson looks over a Thomas the Train book.
so here we are in our 'Sunday go to meeting clothes'
having a sleep over in our 'office'
Our gift for every grandchild on their first birthday
is a handcrafted rocking chair from the Jamesport, MO
Amish community. It is always fun to watch their reactions
when they see a chair their size waiting for them.
3 comments:
So many pictures to comment on, so little time! I'm glad Katie's A and M shirt finally fits here! And Caleb's sweatshirt and sweatpants (though I was dubious) look just the right size. The cakes were beautiful - that ladybug looked huge! And Nana and Papa, of course, still smilin' after all these years (though they don't show!).
Wonderful posts!! Thank you so much for hosting such a great party for our little girl and giving her a beautiful rocker to boot. Also, I really enjoyed the patriotic videos as well as the puppy pics. That's the first time I've actually seen Jeff and Steph's garage!
Natalie is such a cutie pie! I love that red hair!
Sherry
Post a Comment