The evening of April 15th we welcomed our newest family
member - Samuel Patrick O'Donnell!! I'm sure everyone is
already aware of Sam's arrival but here are a few shots of
the day.
Here we go again honey!!!

The cheering section - the kids were great!!

Yea - Tyler got to be here for this one!! Usually
he is hanging out in California.

Papa & Katie passing the time - not
sure if this is an illustration of what her
newest sibling was going through or not!

Finally after 875 hours of labor (Joy's standard)
Sam arrived. We didn't realize whether we had
a boy or girl for full 40 minutes but since most of
that was enraged screaming (Sam - not Joy)
we figured it was a boy.

Handsome little guy

Now - I want to point out this is a girl who
would not even consider a baby brother!!
Would not discuss names for a boy - period!
She fell in love at first sight.
I LOVE this picture!

A little reassurance was in order . . .

It was great to have both families there to
celebrate (at least the local ones).

Skyping with Shane & Alex right after Sam's birth.
Quality time with a thrilled Aunt Steph

Audrey is so good with all the babies!
Sam looks like he knows he is in good hand.
Bright eyed little boy - love the eyebrows
Uncle Ty was so happy to here for one
of Ryan's babies arrivals.
Meeting Papa & Nana

The newly expanded family - grandbaby #9!!
Congratulations Ryan & Joy - Sam is a lucky litte
boy to be born into your wonderful family!
4 comments:
Great post! So happy I was able to be there and witness at least one of Ryan's kids entering the world.
Thanks for sharing as your family grows.
'love & hugs from afar'
How wonderful! I'm so jealous. I find myself looking forward to the next grandkid!
Yeah! I'm so glad I decided to check the blog today. I love the picture of Katie tucked away in that chair. How on earth did that happen?
Post a Comment