We O'Donnells are usually on the move but I think we
outdid ourselves over Mother's Day weekend. Friday
kids & grandkids assembled at the Shatto Dairy outside of
St. Joseph to see the cows & their calves and sample
some wonderful milk combinations. My favorite is
rootbeer milk which tastes like a float - there is also Dreamsicle
with orange etc. etc. A picnic lunch gave the little ones
a chance to stretch their legs. Natalie took full advantge!


Tyler took Alex for an 'Uncle's Carnival Ride'

A partial line-up by the Shatto truck

Friday evening we ate outside in lovely weather . . . .
would be best for all concerned!
with Smokey
Shane, Lindsey, Jerilyn and Joy
Jerilyn's 30th birthday but Joy thought they would
work for her!!
being outside (as long as you ignored the campfire
with wet wood killing the mosquitoes and the eyes)
things got slow
Shane was thrilled to find out the very, very short
rake did expand!
happy with her table umbrella

Little boys and cupcakes just go together!
Little boys and cupcakes just go together!
taken Sam for Joy - such a thoughtful bunch!

Yeah - we did have enough hot air!!
Yeah - we did have enough hot air!!
Stair jumping helped work off the calories

Gotta love that Caleb face!

Love this shot of Madison and Natalie
Audrey & Alex catching up

Gotta love that Caleb face!
Love this shot of Madison and Natalie
Everyone gets to meet Samuel Patrick starting with
Great-Grandma Julie
and Aunt Dana along with all the others
had a wonderful lunch on the patio
can't beat good food, good friends and good conversation

Well enough quiet time for us - time to start the engines.
Tiffany and Eli came up too so he was in time
for a 'Joy Ride'.

and talk about them
photos starting with Mom and her great-grandchildren
plus Jerilyn
Madison taking a break

I love that Brooke smile!
plus Jerilyn
Madison taking a break
I love that Brooke smile!
Mel & Burt were here too so lots of long time friends












4 comments:
I was gonna say about that last picture....
Of course, if you need to borrow a barn Gail's is a perfect one!
Bravo on the post too! Full of wonderful memories and excellent pictures as always!
Tyler
Did you take all of these pictures? They're beautiful! And I love the captions--entertaining and oh so true. Did anybody ever tell you that you can write? That picture of Caleb at his own table made me laugh out loud in a MacDonald's. By the by, I've finally updated our blog!
WONDERFUL PICS amd journaling. I love the fact that we can catch up and watch all the little ones grow through the magic of the internet. Although; I do miss the face to face time with all of you. And the chocolate and drink runs we used to share.
'love & hugs from afar'
You are so blessed! I can't wait to be able to multiply my Nana love among more grandkids!
Post a Comment