A way of allowing those near & far to enjoy and/or relive our fun times together. We invite you to come along!
Please note all pictures are the property of Laura O'Donnell and may not be used without permission.
We're heading out for Texas on Wed. morn. I already told Slim I am NOT heading south to look at snow... so enough already!!! I hope it's all melted away by time we drive through Missouri. Usually our bad weather follows us; but this time it looks like it beat us. I hope sunny days are soon to follow!
You're comment sounded a lot like my mother's, who got another 8 inches in IL same time. We only got a dusting, sadly. Gotta learn to share your snow. ;)
4 comments:
John says, 'Me, too.'
Didn't know that Wisconsin would eventually follow Dad down to Missouri, did ya? Poor lost little thing, it missed him!
We're heading out for Texas on Wed. morn. I already told Slim I am NOT heading south to look at snow... so enough already!!! I hope it's all melted away by time we drive through Missouri. Usually our bad weather follows us; but this time it looks like it beat us. I hope sunny days are soon to follow!
You're comment sounded a lot like my mother's, who got another 8 inches in IL same time. We only got a dusting, sadly. Gotta learn to share your snow. ;)
Post a Comment